Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is actively recruiting for anaesthetic theatre practitioners (RGN’s or ODPs) interested in locum agency style working for a busy NHS hospital in Chester
If you have at least 12 months experience as a qualified theatre RGN or ODP, you live locally to the North-West of England and have availability for locum day shifts then we want to hear from you.
You will be working as part of a well-experienced team providing the best and safest care possible working on theatre lists, helping those throughout Cheshire.
Bluestones Medical is the leading health care agency in the UK, with over 10 years of supplying the staff to theatre departments within private and NHS sector hospitals. We will provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
At Bluestones Medical, we only represent the best and we value our workforce, aiming to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
All Bluestones Medical staff members receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- Umbrella companies considered as a payment option
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 12 months experience within a theatres setting.
- Commitment to be the best.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you. Alternatively, our team can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...