Website Bluestones Medical
Due to increased demand with the local NHS Trust, Bluestones Medical is now actively recruiting for anaesthetic theatre practitioners (RGN’s or ODPs) interested in short term contract weekday work in Chester.
If you have at least 12 months experience as a qualified theatre RGN or ODP, you live locally to the North-West of England and you have the availability for agency work covering 3 to 5 days per week on an ongoing basis, we want to hear from you urgently.
You will be working as an anaesthetic practitioner, as part of an extremely experienced multidisciplinary team, covering all manner of theatre surgeries. You should have an open-mind and have the ability to be adaptable in where you will be required including orthopaedic departments and day-case unit departments.
The NHS trust is looking for somebody for up to 6 months, and working hours are normally between 8am and 6pm. There may be additional work available in the department which can be organised where applicable. We are currently offering excellent rates of weekly pay, up to £30p/h.
Immediate starts can be made available to the correct person. Is this person you?
What is Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is the leading health care agency in the UK, with over 10 years of supplying the staff to theatre departments within private and NHS sector hospitals. We will provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
At Bluestones Medical, we only represent the best and we value our workforce, aiming to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
All Bluestones Medical staff members receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- Umbrella companies considered as a payment option
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 12 months experience within a theatres setting.
- Commitment to be the best.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you. Alternatively, our team can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...