Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical have URGENT requirements for Band 5 Registered Nurses to work within the South Wales NHS trusts. Bluestones Medical is an All Wales NHS framework provider, and able to offer ad-hoc and block bookings in all Trusts.
With social distancing in mind, we are currently offering online video registrations that you can do from your PC, phone or pad. All current training is done online, and if you do not currently have a DBS on the update service, we are able to apply for a fast track application.
Bluestones Medical offers market-leading rates, Free DBS, Uniform, Free training and excellent support. Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses.
We know that Changing Agencies can be a little daunting, which is why we are currently offering great incentives to make the change, including…
- £200 joining bonus after completing 200hrs
- Refunded DBS after 200 hrs if you don’t already have one on the update service (T&C’s)
- Specialist training
- Monthly competitions
- Worker of the month
Working with Bluestones Medical as a Registered Nurse means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability that includes 7am to 7.30pm, 7am to 7.30pm or 1/2 shifts. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Registered Nurses also have access to training courses. Working Just 22hrs a week or more means that you will receive all the training completely free and have your certificates for your Personal development folders.
We are currently able to offer block bookings for 4 weeks in advance
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, –Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC Pin
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
£23.50 to £38.50 Umbrella or Paye equivalent
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch