Website Bluestones Medical
Are you the type of person, that enjoys the feeling that they’ve made a real difference to somebodies life?
What if this life, was that of a child?
There are many important things in this world, and to us, the welfare of a child is amongst the top of them.
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking adaptable, well-experienced social workers for a short-term contract working in child services for a local authority within the North-west of England.
You will be part of the Children’s Care Services team, working on a varied selection of caseloads across the region.
If you have a proven-track record of safeguarding children and have experience of engaging with families across diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently fast-tracking applicants for roles across the region.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 1 years experience in social care
- A valid qualification in social work
- An active registration with the HCPC
- The desire to influence someones future.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical has a strong history of supplying Health and Social Care professionals to the Public and Private sector throughout the North West of England and Wales.
Bluestones Medical offer
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available
- A dedicated consultant, who will work with you closely to help you get the work you want.
- Weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, keeping you up-to-date on changing requirements.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
Be somebody they will never forget, and apply today.