£60,000 Per Annum
Do you have experience of business development within a care setting?
Are you a forward- thinking and empowering leader?
We are on the hunt for a commercially minded Care Manager within the Birmingham area. Working in collaboration with Local Authority Social Services Directorate you will provide the best possible support to young people engaged in Leaving Care aged 16-18, supporting them to settle effectively into the community. This role is two-fold and gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take over and nurture this piece of business. Whilst supporting and overseeing the service to ensure a high standard of care is provided, you will also develop strong relationships in order to drive referrals into the service.
· You will have experience working with Local Authorities in a similar setting
· You will have knowledge of safe-guarding and experience supporting a team
· You will have the business acumen in order to drive referrals to the service
· You will have experience with tender writing
What we can offer you
· A competitive salary
· A supportive leadership team and progression opportunities
· A company car, phone and laptop
If you feel like this could be the next step for your career, please contact Ginnie today for more information on 01244 555020 and apply today.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...