Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for theatre scrub practitioners trained in ophthalmology, covering ad-hoc shift duties for a well regarding private clinic in Birmingham.
Due to high demand from this clinic, they are looking for nurses or ODPs who are local to the area and available to help their staff shortages when required across Spring and Summer of 2020.
This clinic specialises in cataract and clear lens exchange surgery, however also deals in glaucoma treatments and cosmetic procedures.
This position would suit somebody who is open to flexible working, around their own employment or their home lives and looking for additional shifts in the region.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a theatre or clinic setting, specialising in ophthalmology or eye care.
- Qualifications in nursing, or operating department practice
- A valid registration through the NMC or HCPC.
Bluestones Medical is a leading agency in the UK, supplying high quality and fully compliant healthcare professionals across public and private sector hospitals.
We offer all of our workers:
- Weekly payroll, with excellent rates of pay available
- Nationwide coverage of placements
- Access to nursing frameworks
- A quick, easy compliance process
- Free practical and mandatory training updates.
- A dedicated consultant team to help you get the work you want
For more information about this role, or other roles we have available at Bluestones Medical please click “Apply”, where one of our team will contact you. Alternatively, we can be reached on 012444555020.
Please note: due to changes within HMRC starting in April 2020 for the new tax year, we will be unable to engage with workers who operate through a LTD company or PSC.