Website Bluestones Medical
Due to high demand for agency workers, Bluestones Medical are keen to speak with highly skilled and well-experienced orthopaedic theatre scrubs, who are looking to secure additional day and short-term placements within private hospitals throughout the Midlands.
As a nationally recognised framework approved supplier of temporary healthcare professionals, Bluestones Medical can offer:
- Excellent, competitive and constantly reviewed rates of pay.
- Payment through umbrella company, PAYE or LTD company (certain criteria will apply)
- Access to a large supply of NHS and private hospitals
- Flexible working, with shifts to suit your wants and needs.
- Dedicated, friendly and professional consultant to help you every step of the way
- A quick, simple sign-up and compliance process.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A valid and active NMC or HCPC registration
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a theatres environment
- Relevant qualifications in Nursing or Operating Department Practice.
Bluestones Medical are the number 1 agency choice for theatre workers.
For more information, please click “Apply” today where one of our team will contact you shortly.