Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is looking for highly skilled, well-experienced orthopaedic theatre scrubs who are available for long-term and flexible contracts in Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Due to additional demand set by local hospitals, and preparing for the Winter ahead, local NHS and private hospitals are looking for staffing to help them with their orthopaedic theatre lists.
What Bluestones Medical can offer a theatre nurse or ODP such as yourself:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgably, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
What do we require from you?
- A valid NMC/HCPC registration
- 12 months or more proven theatre experience
- Relevant qualifications in theatre scrub.