Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are working with an NHS client in Birmingham who are looking for experienced anaesthetics nurses and ODP’s on a weekly ad hoc and long-term basis. Shift patterns are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly to most NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience as a vascular scrub nurse/ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we can offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
We have 4 consultants who are all dedicated to finding our theatre workers the shifts they want; Hayley, Jon, Niall and Sarah. We operate a strict honesty policy so please call the office and we are more than happy to have a chat and see if we can help find what you’re looking for with no obligation to sign up.
To apply all you need are; a valid NMC/HCPC PIN and a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!