Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered on day shifts on behalf of one of the country’s leading Care Home providers. The home is in Blackburn near the M65 to commute from East Lancashire and just 25 minutes from Preston. The service provides both Nursing & Residential care for those living with dementia, and a specialist care for people with mental health conditions focusing on their mental well being, sustain independence and help transition into supported living or their own home.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for up to full time days, both full and part time applications will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Medication Administration
- Recording and maintenance of accurate record keeping
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.