Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered on night shifts on behalf of one of the country’s leading Care Home providers. The home is in Horwich near Bolton with great public transport and close to the M62. The service provides both Nursing & Residential care for those living with dementia, and a specialist care for people with dementia alongside other complex medical needs.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for up to full time nights, both full and part time applications will be considered.
We have 3 contract roles available:
- 2 night shifts per week (22 hours)
- 3 night shifts per week (33 hours)
- 4 night shifts per week (44 hours)
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Medication Administration
- Recording and maintenance of accurate record keeping
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.