Residential Children’s Home Manager
£32,000-£38,000 Per Annum
Are you a Registered Children Home Manager looking for a unique new challenge?
Do you have an energetic approach and work towards a high standard of care?
We are looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager for a new 4 Bedded Residential home supporting young people aged 12-16 years old with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
We are looking for someone who will ensure the home is successfully registered by Ofsted, and continue to meet the standards set by the regulatory bodies, whilst also providing the highest quality of care and support to the children and young people in your care.
- The responsibility of the management of services, placement planning, safeguarding, communications, report writing and monitoring quality and compliance.
- To ensure that each child or young person has individual care and care planning which is tailored to their specific needs and requirements as laid out in their relevant plans
- Ensure full implementation of statutory and organisational policies and procedures and provide feedback on the effectiveness of all policies and procedures.
- To maintain professional relationships with the team around the child, multi-agency partnerships and where appropriate parents, families and other stakeholders.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services; or equivalent; or a preparedness to work towards.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development.
3 years’ experience working with children, at least 1 year within a senior position
- Experience with young people and their families
- Experience in a residential setting
If you are ready for a new opportunity and want to make a real difference in people’s lives, apply today!