Website Bluestones Medical
Healthcare Assistants for NHS work in Bridgend
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Band 3 Healthcare Assistants for NHS work in Bridgend covering Princess of Wales Hospital for Days and Night shifts. We have weekday and weekends available and you can work around your current position.
We are seeking experienced HCA’s to work on Medical and Surgical Wards covering ad-hock or long term bookings. We are paying excellent rates from £10 to £20 per hour plus holiday pay.
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.