Website Bluestones Medical
Healthcare Assistants for NHS work in Bridgend
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff.
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants for NHS work in the Bridgend Area covering a range of days and nights. You must be flexible to work within both Medical and Surgical Areas.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Healthcare Assistants also have access to specialist training courses that include, Catheterisation Training, Trachy Training, Stoma Care Wound Care, Peg feeding and a range of other Specialist courses.
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
- Our Current Rates
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.