Website Bluestones Medical
Agency Nurse – Bristol
Are you an agency Nurse working within the Bristol Cluster for a Tier 3 agency but not getting the work that you need? Are you working in the Bristol Cluster but restricted, as your agency does not also provide work within South Wales? If this is you, then we have the Answer!!!
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, with NHS contracts in Bristol, who also provide staff to NHS Wales. If you are working for a Tier 3 agency for any of the NHS trusts within the Bristol cluster, we can have you transferred and working with us the next day.
If you are a medical, surgical or specialist Nurse we want to hear from you, as we have lots of shifts available within the Bristol cluster with block bookings in advance.
We know that Changing Agencies can be a little daunting, which is why we are offering great incentives to make the change, including –
1. £200 joining bonus after completing 200hrs*
2. Refunded DBS after 200 hrs if you don’t already have one on the update service
3. Higher rates of pay
Working with Bluestones Medical as a Registered Nurse means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability that includes days and nights. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
As a Tier 1 supplier to many Clients in the Area, we can also offer you 1st pick of shifts and Block booking in Advance.
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although we can provide one*.
- A Valid NMC Pin
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 3-4 shifts a week
- Weekly pay
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
Our Current Rates
Band 5 Nurse – Umbrella (or PAYE Equivalent) £24.50 to £40.50
Band 5 Specialist – Umbrella (or PAYE Equivalent) £30.50 to £50.00
If you are looking for a reliable agency who prides its-self on our reputation for excellent service – Apply today or call us on 01633 499689 for a chat