Website Bluestones Medical
ODP/Anaesthetic Nurse for NHS shifts in Bristol
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff.
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Anaesthetic Practitioners to cover shifts for our NHS client in Bristol covering both Anaesthetic and Recovery shifts. You will cover a range of specialities including Ortho, Gynae, Plastics and ENT.
Working with Bluestones Medical as an Anaesthetic/Recovery Practitioner means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioners also have access to a range of specialist training courses that include: ILS, ALS, ECG recognition and many other courses. Working Just 22hrs a week or more means that you will receive all the training completely free and have your certificates for your Personal development folders.
We are currently seeking Staff to cover Monday to Fridays generally with the occasional weekend work – Long days or split shifts as below:
- 7am to 3pm
- 10.30am to 9pm
- 1pm to 9pm
- 4.30pm to 11pm
- 6 months of ODP or Nurse post-qualification experience
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC/HCPC number
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
Monday to Friday – £30 Umbrella
Nights after 8pm – £40 Umbrella
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.