Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking ITU Nurses for agency shifts at University Hospital Bristol. We are seeking experienced and professional practitioners for Days and Nights covering a range of Hours – including:
7am to 1.30pm
1pm to 7.30pm
7am to 7.30am
7pm to 7.30am
We are seeking experienced professionals for ongoing work with Block bookings available up to 2-3 weeks in Advance. If you are currently working with a tier 3 agency – you can register and be out to work with us straight away.
Working with Bluestones Medical as an Anaesthetic Practitioner means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC pin
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Looking to cover 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
- Days from £30 to £50 per hour
- BH – £50ph
About Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff. The manager of the Bristol desk is a qualified Operating Department Practitioner so totally understands the environments that you will be working in. With offices in Newport, Chester, and Stafford, Bluestones Medical are also able to offer you work UK wide if you are looking to travel or pick up work whilst visiting family and friends in other parts of the country.
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.