Website Bluestones Medical
Support workers – Bristol
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff.
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support Workers for Care Homesin Bristol covering a range of environments including Elderly Care, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
Working with Bluestones Medical means that you can work WHEN you WANT, and WHERE you WANT to cover a range of availability that includes days and nights. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Support Workers also have access to specialist training courses that include, Catheterisation Training, Trachy Training, Stoma Care Wound Care, Peg feeding and a range of other Specialist course. Working Just 22hrs a week or more means that you will receive all the training completely free and have your certificates for your Personal development folders.
As A Tier 1 supplier to many Clients in the Area, as a Bluestones Medical Support Worker, you will have access to the 1st pick of shifts and Block booking availability in Advance.
- 6 months of recent care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided)
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport for mandatory training once a year
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 Long Days or Nights a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate teamWeekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.