Website Bluestones Medical
Support worker – Nailsea Area
Are you an experienced support worker seeking flexible but consistent work? Do you enjoy working in a busy residential setting and have a passion for elderly care? then this is the position for you!!
Working within a Large care home specializing in Dementia Care, you will be ideally looking to cover 3-4 days or nights per week, with block bookings available in advance. You will ideally have access to your own transport or be able to reach Nailsea using public transport.
- 6 months of recent experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration.
- Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates dated in the past year.
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 3-4 Long Days or Nights a week
Pay and Benefits
Rates for this role are £9.00ph to £9.50ph PAYE plus holiday pay or £11.50 to £12.16 Ltd with enhancements for Bank Holiday.
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate teamWeekly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM HOME
If you are looking for flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.