Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a national medical recruitment specialist
Healthcare Assistants Needed in Bristol
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking passionate and professional Healthcare Assistants for Agency work in Bristol.
This very rewarding role will see you working with local NHS trusts in Bristol covering two roles:
Role one – Elderly Care, Othopaedic, Medical, Surgical Wards and Emergency Department cover
Role two – Childrens wards and one to one support
Please note that you are able to join to cover Role one or Role two or Both
As a agency worker you will have the flexibility to cover shifts when you want and we are looking to cover shifts that include Long Days 7am to 7.30pm, Nights 7pm to 7.30am and half day shifts are also avaialble
You will have 6 months of recent UK care Experience in a NHS setting and able to attend update training in the Newport area
- Up to date BLS and Manual handling certificates dated within the past year (training can be provided in the Newport area)
- Ideally a driver, but most locations are on a bus route
Ideally a DBS on the update service, but you can also apply for a new one
- Up to date Vaccinations
We are offering £10.46ph to £18ph PAYE plus holiday pay, Free training and Uniforms
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from:
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
- Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Apply today and one of the team will be in touch for a chat
Call us on 01633415346 or email Kate at Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you.