Website Bluestones Medical
Support workers needed for Residential Care and Learning Disabilities – Bristol (Southmead)
Bluestones Medical are a leading Healthcare Agency based in Newport South Wales and we are currently seeking dedicated Support staff to join the team.
We are seeking support workers for residents with complex care, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
- 8pm to 8am
- 7.45am to 8.15pm
- 2pm to 8.15pm
- 9.45am to 6.30pm
We have long term Support Worker block bookings available for a month in advance
As a support worker with Bluestones Medical, you will receive amazing support and training that includes, Trachy Care, Catheterisation training, Stoma care, NG peg feeding, Epilepsy Awareness and many other specialised courses completely free when working 22hrs or more a week with us. You will also have access to our online rota system which allows you to select the shifts that you want when you want to work them.
Unlike other agencies, as a Support Worker, we have no minimum requirements on the hours that you need to work. You join an Agency for the flexibility to work WHEN you want and we provide this to you.
• You will require at least 6 months of recent Care experience. Please note that we cannot accept Support Worker applicants with no recent care experience for these roles
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided*)
• Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided locally in Newport)
• Be willing to attend training days within the Newport area
• Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
As well as a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• Discounted CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited, PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniform
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
We are able to provide compliant online registrations if you are not able to make it to the office
We are seeking professional Support Workers with a passion for healthcare, so if this is you – get in touch today by applying here or visit the Bluestones Medical website for contact details for the South Wales Branch.