Website Bluestones Medical
Anaesthetic and recovery practitioners – £200 Joining Bonus
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff.
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Anaesthetic and Recovery practitioners for NHS work in Bristol.
We know that Changing Agencies can be a little daunting, which is why we are currently offering great incentives to make the change, including
1. £200 joining bonus after completing 200hrs
2. Refunded DBS after 200 hrs if you don’t already have one on the update service
3. We already pay higher rates than most agencies in the area, but if you are currently getting more – We will Match it plus you will get all other benefits and training
4. Work full time for us – more than 37hrs a week and we will also pay your NMC/HCPC FEE
Working with Bluestones Medical as an Anaesthetic or Recovery Practitioner means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability that includes days and nights. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioners also have access to a range of specialist training courses that include: ILS, ALS, ECG recognition and many other courses. Working Just 22hrs a week or more means that you will receive all the training completely free and have your certificates for your Personal development folders.
We are currently seeking Staff to cover:
- 7am to 3pm
- 7am to 5.30pm
- 10.30am to 9pm
- 1pm to 9pm
- 6 months of ODP or Nurse post-qualification experience
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided. A New DBS will cost £51 but will be reimbursed once completed 200hrs.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC Pin
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.