Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are working with an NHS client in Bristol who are looking for experienced scrub nurses and ODP’s ASAP until the end of May with a view to extend this on an ongoing basis. Shift patterns are a mixture of standard (8am-6pm), lates (12pm-8pm) and long days (8am-8pm). They are recruiting for staff with experience in plastics, neuro/spinal and urology/skills.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly to most NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience as a vascular scrub nurse/ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we can offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
To apply all you need are:
A valid NMC or HCPC PIN number
A minimum of 12 months theatre experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!