Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a support worker looking for flexible work patterns and a better work life balance?
We are on the lookout for passionate support workers to work at our client’s 36 bedroom care home based in Bristol. They provide both residential and respire care, specialising in visual impairment.
- 6 months of recent care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service
- Up to date basic life support and manual handling certificates (training can be provided)
- Be willing to attend training days within the Newport area
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Online rota for ease of booking
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (PAYE, Limited, Umbrella)
- Flexible working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need
- Free uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, competitions and events
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 offered
- Experienced and realistic team, operation a strict “honesty policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private Sector
- Clinically experienced in house staff
- 24/7 Support
There are highly competitive rates of pay on offer here, If you are interested in this position, apply today and a member of staff will be in touch.