Website Bluestones Medical
We are currently seeking Health Care Assistants for an Endoscopy Contract in Glangwilli hospital (Carmarthen). The contract will start in September and will be ongoing depending on the Client need.
The contract will be 8am to 6pm (may vary) Monday to Friday with weekend work available and rates of £10ph weekdays and £12 PAYE, as this is a private contract Limited will be accepted, and the rates will be uplifted to £12.80 to £15.36
The role will involve:
- Assisting the Nurses on the Ward to provide pre-operative paperwork.
- Taking and recording observations
- Assisting with Recovery after the procedure
- Ensuring the WHO checklist is completed
- Complete discharge paperwork
You will need:
- 6 months Endoscopy Experience
- Ideally, be a full-time Agency Worker to cover the contract, however, ad hoc cover will be assessed
- Have BLS training with certificate valid within the past year
- Have an online DBS on the update service – one can be provided
If you are interested in the position- apply today and we will be in touch for a chat.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...