Website Bluestones Medical
Following an increased growth of our temporary staffing departments, Bluestones Medical is now offering locum placements to AHP’s and is wanting to recruit radiographers to join our team for ad-hoc shift work within a private hospital in Cambridge.
This busy radiography department is looking for a skilful and well-experienced professional to provide a high-quality diagnostic radiography service, performing all required duties related to the MRI procedures.
To be considered for these placements you should have:
- At least 1 years experience working as a radiographer.
- Experience in the scanning of a variety of specialisms, including but not limited to neurology, musculoskeletal, urology/Gynae and angiographs.
- Valid registration with the HCPC.
- Excellent patient rapport.
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare agency, specialising in the supply of high-quality, fully compliant healthcare professionals including nurses, cares and AHP’s. We offer access to a large selection of placements within NHS and private sector hospitals and clinics on a Nationwide basis.
We offer all of our staffing:
- Weekly payroll with excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working
- National coverage of placements
- A quick sign up process with an efficient, high quality compliance process.
- A friendly, approachable consultant team.
- Out of hours emergency support
For more information regarding this position, and other placements available please click “Apply Now” and one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly afterwards.
Alternatively, the Bluestones Medical team can be reached on 01244555020.