Website Bluestones Medical
Social Worker–Hospital discharge
Bluestones medical has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker based in Cardiff, working within a hospital discharge team. If you have 2 years’ experience working in a similar setting and seeking a fresh challenge, get in touch today…
Working in the vibrant city of Cardiff, you will work with an experienced and supportive discharge team, ensuring the timely discharge of Adults from the Hospital setting.
You will ideally have excellent time management skills, along with experience of discharge planning, coordinating meetings, and experience of supervising staff. You will also have a top-level of accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to communicate effectively, and excellent organisational skills.
To be considered for this position, you will also need:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar setting
- Registration with Social Care Wales
- Knowledge of Social service and well-being act, Mental Capacity Act, DOLS, and Human rights Act
We can offer great rates from £28ph Ltd with increases for overtime, and a great benefits package:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, get in touch today by applying here or call us directly on 01633 499689 for a friendly chat.