Website Bluestones Medical
Social Worker – Children
Do you have experience working in a front-line service? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting position within the Cardiff area? If so, Apply today for this excellent opportunity.
Bluestones Medical is seeking professionally qualified Social Workers to work within a Children’s service in Cardiff. The position will be for 3 months initially with the possibility of extending. This is a full-time Agency position working 37hrs a week.
We will base the successful applicant within a team which works with Children and families who are involved under pre-proceedings, care proceedings or subject to placement orders.
We can offer £35ph and Up to £61 if needed to work on bank holidays, so get in touch today
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to undertake comprehensive assessments o need and risk and develop plans accordingly
- Experience of working within and providing information/input to a range of activities relating to children social services
- Experience of working within the legal framework for Children’s services
- In-depth knowledge of child development, childcare legislation, safeguarding practice and care planning.
If you are interested in this role – you will need:
- At least 18 months experience in a front line setting
- Registration with Care council
- Experience of working within a court arena
- Experience of preparing parenting assessments, viability assessments and care planning for permanence.
- Online DBS advantageous
Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and we also have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If all that we offer and have on offer is exactly what you need and want – we would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today and a member of the Social Care team will be in touch