Website Bluestones Medical
Mental Health Nurses Needed in South Wales
Are you a Mental Health nurses looking for some additional income?
Then come join us!!
We are seeking Nurses for NHS work in South Wales and Bristol covering Wards, One to One specialist shifts, Private locations and Children’s hospitals
As a Mental Health Nurse, with Bluestones Medical, you will receive a competitive hourly rate – plus Holiday Pay, pension, weekly pay, access to our online rota system and extensive training.
• You will require at least 1 year of recent experience in a UK setting.
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date Basic Life Support (training can be provided) and PMVA certificate within the past year.
• Be willing to attend training days within the Newport area
• Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
As well as a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota App for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, Catheterisation, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella, PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
We are able to provide compliant online video registrations from home
We Look forward to hearing from you.