Title: Registered Sick Children’s Nurses
Salary: Up to £55 per hour
Matching top healthcare professionals to brilliant opportunities, Bluestones Medical have been named Recruiter of the Year for Best Candidate Care and have new roles for Registered Children’s Nurse in Cardiff and Vale.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment, this role is for you! As a Registered Children’s Nurse, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality patient care. Make a difference in patients’ lives every day by bringing your compassion and expertise to Bluestone Medical.
As an award-winning company, we offer an unbeatable benefits package along with high payrates and flexibility.
- Access to shifts on NHS Health Boards via our app or your dedicated consultant.
- A referral scheme of up to £300 for anyone that you refer to Bluestones Medical
- Support from our in-house Clinical Leads who share over 40 years’ experience of nursing and can relate, empathize, and listen to help support our candidates.
- Free Ongoing training & revalidation – our clinical team not only support but will hold training sessions and assist with revalidation to upskill and maintain the quality service that is delivered.
- Free private healthcare for you and your family* through Medicash.
- Rapid Pay – along with great pay rates you can receive your pay in as little as 24 hours after you submit your timesheet.
- Blue Light Card, Uniform & ID Badge.
And many, many more.
- Certified Registered Children’s Nurse with a least 6 months experience working within the NHS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A commitment to providing high-quality patient care and maintaining professional standards.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow strict protocols and procedures.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development and training.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, and best practices within the healthcare sector.
Join our team and make a difference!!! Your expertise and enthusiasm will contribute to our commitment to providing exceptional care. Apply today and embark on an exciting career journey with us. Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to submit their resumes and a cover letter.