Website Bluestones Medical
Endoscopy Contract – Scrub Staff
We are currently seeking Endoscopy Scrub nurses or ODP’s for a Contract in Glangwilli hospital (Carmarthen). The contract will start in September and will be ongoing depending on the Client need.
The contract will be 8am to 6pm (may vary) Monday to Friday with weekend work available and rates of £33 week days and £35 weekends (umbrella or LTD) or PAYE equivalent, as this is a private contract Limited will be accepted.
The role will include:
- Assisting the endoscopist with scope assistance and biopsy retrieval
- Cleaning of Scopes and paperwork
- Ensuring the WHO checklist is completed
- Ensure that all procedural paperwork is completed
- Ensure that Specimens are labeled and recorded correctly
- Ensure that there is an adequate supply of stock for all endoscopy procedures
You will need:
- 6 months Endoscopy Experience
- Ideally, be a full-time Agency Worker to cover the contract, however, ad hoc cover will be assessed
- Have BLS/ILS training with certificate valid within the past year
- Have up to date Vaccinations with print out
- Have an online DBS on the update service – one can be provided
If you are interested in the position- apply today and we will be in touch for a chat.