Website Bluestones Medical
Are you experienced in orthopaedic surgery? Do you want an opportunity to work in new settings with a new team? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to work when you want?
We have an opportunity for an orthopaedic scrub nurse or ODP for an NHS client in Cheshire to start as soon as possible. They are looking for cover Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, 37.5 hours a week however there are also ad hoc shifts that need covering if you are available for part time work.
This is for an elective treatment centre that provides routine surgery including this includes hip replacements, knee, shoulder, finger, foot and sports injury (sports medicine) surgery as well as specialist spinal surgery.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.