Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for general surgery theatre scrubs, based in the North West in England, interested in securing a mixture of short-term day placement work across various private hospitals throughout Cheshire and Merseyside.
Due to increased demand from local hospitals, we are wanting to speak with theatre nurses, or ODPs who are well experienced in a theatre setting, alongside having the flexibility for additional ad-hoc locum work.
We have a wide selection of weekday and Saturday shifts available, with shift times ranging between 8am and 9pm.
Bluestones Medical offer excellent rates of pay and can pay our candidates through PAYE and also through LTD companies (until April 2020).
For workers to be considered, you should have:
- at least 1 years experience within a busy, theatre environment.
- qualifications in nursing or operating department practice
- a valid nursing registration pin (through NMC or HCPC)
Bluestones Medical is a leading nursing agency, supplying high quality, fully compliant nurses to a large selection of NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
We offer all of our nursing staff:
- Excellent rates of pay, with a variety of payment methods considered.
- Nationwide coverage of temporary placements.
- Access to nursing frameworks across the public and private sectors.
- A quick, efficient compliance process
- A friendly, approachable and honest consultant team with a flexible understanding of your wants and needs.
For more information about this role, please click “Apply” where one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly. Alternatively, you can call 012443555020 to discuss all current opportunities available.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon