£18,500 – £20,000 per annum + Commission
We are recruiting for a Candidate Consultant to join our incredible team here at Bluestones Medical. If you are confident, efficient, and tenacious – this could be the perfect role for you.
As a Candidate Consultant within Bluestones Medical, you will support our candidate onboarding process to ensure all candidates are deemed compliant to work across all or specific clients of Bluestones Medical.
Don’t worry; you won’t work alone doing this role, you will work with your immediate and the broader team – to ensure that all our candidates meet our client’s compliance requirements and standards.
- You will be able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will have strong attention to detail and accuracy when working with high volumes of technical data
- You will have the ability to manipulate complex data to deliver sufficient checks across multiple systems
- You will be required to create reports when necessary, to monitor the effectiveness of the process and provide data to senior stakeholders
- You must be competent when working with financial data
- You must be able to learn multiple new IT systems effectively
- You must be organised and agile- to meet deadlines across your role
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- A clear progression plan and opportunities
- Access to Perk box (with a variety of discounts & freebies)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Health insurance via Health shield
- Flexible working – between the office and home
Interested? Apply today or contact Ginnie on 01244 555020
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...