Competitive salary & uncapped commission
Bluestones Medical is a healthcare and nursing recruitment specialist, working with NHS trusts and private medical clients throughout the UK.
We are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service to both our clients and candidates. By employing a high calibre workforce, we can place the highest calibre healthcare workers.
We support many public and private sector organisations by placing registered general nurses, operating department practitioners, allied health professionals, community nurses, mental health nurses and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
We are proud to be an NHS England and NHS Wales approved framework nursing and healthcare agency. Moreover, we have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey!
Our north hub is situated on Chester Business Park, just a 5-minute drive from Chester city centre. The office has an extremely laid-back but energetic vibe, with music playing (and sometimes dancing), a lot of laughs and you’ll be working alongside our much-loved office sausage dog, Nev!
There is a fully stocked drinks fridge, as much coffee as you can drink, and a team that will support you when needed. With many benefits including a Perkbox subscription, a day off for your birthday and flexible working, we ensure employee well-being is at the forefront of everything we do.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work on a well-established and busy desk within our general nursing specialism. You will have the full support of our transformational leadership team who encourages autonomy and demonstrates a laid-back yet supportive, rather than a micro-managed approach. This allows you to deliver outstanding results.
Different to your typical 360 recruitment role, we play to your strengths and ensure you are able to focus on what you enjoy. If you are an energetic and positive conversationalist who would like to make a difference in people’s lives daily, this is the role for you.
You will never be alone in your journey. We have several support teams, including a candidate development team, booking team, leadership team and a dedicated marketing specialist. Their role is to allow you to focus solely on placing your candidates, nurturing your relationships and making a commission – they will take care of the rest.
- With the support of our head of client services, you will be responsible for networking with the hiring community within new and existing clients to ensure we attain all potential business opportunities of supplying a temporary workforce along with capturing any permanent opportunities these clients may require.
- With the help of our candidate development team, you will be responsible for developing and managing the candidate pools necessary to build a high-quality service and offering.
- Building a strong understanding of your target market
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Driving client satisfaction and retention by matching products and services to their personal needs
- Building trusted connections through client and candidate relationships
- Creating, maintaining, and developing a network of candidates within your niche area
- Proactively engaging with medical professionals to ensure they are supported throughout the recruitment process and their requirements are being met
Skills and experience we require
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role
- A strong track record of achievements and success in a recruitment role
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Driven and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you’re looking for a new challenge working with innovative and passionate recruitment professionals, please apply today or email Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...