Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and hard-working Recruitment Consultant to join our candidate development team in Chester, Cheshire.
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. Not only is this extremely interesting and NEVER boring, but it also means you will be in a highly rewarding role. Our workforce is made up of talented individuals who are specialists in their field, allowing us to provide the clients we support with the highest standard of candidates. Through our hard work and dedication, we are extremely proud to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Where we are based:
Bluestones Medical is situated in the beautiful city of Chester, on Chester Business Park. The office has an extremely energetic vibe, with music (and sometimes dancing) and you will be working alongside our much-loved office sausage dog, Nev!
Benefits of working for BSM:
· Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure
· Career progression completely based on performance
· Flexible working model – work 2-3 days in the office, and the rest from home
· Work phone and laptop
· Perkbox membership – giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and giveaways
· Healthcare, dental, and optical cover
· Day off on your birthday
· Charity day – Take one day a year to give your time to a charity
· Counselling – Financial, personal, whatever you need. We value the people that work for us and their overall health
Your role will include:
· Having a good understanding of the healthcare industry and the specialisms we operate in
· Having a clear understanding of the standard of candidates we require
· Using various platforms to source the candidates we require
· Having the confidence to contact the candidates you source and tell them about us, what we can offer them and the types of roles we can offer them
· You must also be able to listen to and understand these candidates, so we can ensure we offer them exactly what they want from us
· You will often be the first point of contact for these candidates, so you must be able to demonstrate you know about the industry they work in whilst selling the business to them
· You will be expected to build strong relationships with candidates and ensure you are checking in with them throughout their journey with us
Skillset and experience required:
· Previous experience in a resourcing role
· Excellent levels of customer service
· Self-motivated and target driven
· Driven and hardworking
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
At Bluestones Medical, we pride ourselves on playing to people’s strengths. Having our support teams in place means you will never feel overwhelmed with a heavy workload, allowing you to do what you do best.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Ginnie Garnett at email@example.com
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...