Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and hard-working Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Chester, Cheshire.
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. Not only is this extremely interesting and NEVER boring, but it also means you will be in a highly rewarding role. Our workforce is made up of talented individuals who are specialists in their field, allowing us to provide the clients we support with the highest standard of candidates. Through our hard work and dedication, we are extremely proud to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Where we are based:
Bluestones Medical is situated in the beautiful city of Chester, on Chester Business Park. The office has an extremely energetic vibe, with music (and sometimes dancing) and you will be working alongside our much-loved office sausage dog, Nev!
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for you to own and build your own desk, your way. You will be specialising within complex care and you will have the full support of our transformational leadership team who encourages autonomy and demonstrates a laid-back yet supportive, rather than a micro-managed approach. This allows you to deliver outstanding results.
You will be overseeing all complex care recruitment for the business, and as a result, we will ensure that there is a clear pathway for you to progress into a management role. This role is particularly suited to someone who is committed to helping us develop this new desk, doing what it takes to make it a success.
You will be responsible for managing a select number of existing clients with your primary focus being on maximising the market share within their temporary and permanent workforce
· Networking with the hiring community within these clients to ensure we attain all potential business opportunities
· Developing strong relationships and managing the candidate pools. You must be able to provide all our candidates with the highest standard of service to help support us in becoming the leading healthcare staffing provider
· You will never be alone in your journey, we have several support teams, whose role is to allow you to focus solely on placing your candidates, nurturing your relationships, and making commission, they will take care of the rest.
Benefits of working for BSM
· Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure
· Career progression completely based on performance
· Flexible working model – work 2-3 days in the office, and the rest from home
· Work phone and laptop
· Perkbox membership – giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and giveaways
· Healthcare, dental, and optical cover
· Day off on your birthday
· Charity day – Take one day a year to give your time to a charity
· Counselling – Financial, personal, whatever you need. We value the people that work for us and their overall health
Skillset and experience required:
· Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role
· Excellent levels of customer service
· Self-motivated and target driven
· Driven and hardworking
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
· A strong track record of achievements and success in a recruitment role
At Bluestones Medical, we pride ourselves on playing to people’s strengths. Having our support teams in place means you will never feel overwhelmed with a heavy workload, allowing you to do what you do best and that is being a recruiter. All we want from you is to maximize our client and candidate opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Darren Logue at email@example.com
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...