Website Bluestones Medical
A well-regarded private hospital in Chester is currently looking for a general scrub to assist their team with ad-hoc cover over the next few months
This busy private hospital is looking for an experienced theatre trained scrub nurse or ODP to work within their team covering general surgeries and must be open to available 2-3 days per week with hours of work between 7:30 am and 7:30 pm.
Due to the nature of the work, you must hold a valid qualification in nursing with at least 12 months experience working within a theatre setting.
You must also have a valid nursing pin registration, alongside all mandatory training being up-to-date.
We allow payments through LTD companies up until the end of March 2020. After this period, all private sector work is to be paid PAYE due to the roll-out of IR35 within the private sector.
Bluestones Medical is a leading nursing agency, supplying high quality, fully compliant nurses to a large selection of NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
We offer all of our nursing staff:
- Excellent rates of pay, with a variety of payment methods considered.
- Nationwide coverage of temporary placements.
- Access to nursing frameworks across the public and private sectors.
- A quick, efficient compliance process
- A friendly, approachable and honest consultant team with a flexible understanding of your wants and needs.
For more information about this role, please click “Apply Now” where one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly.
Alternatively, Bluestones Medical can be reached on 01244 555 020.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon