Website Bluestones Medical
Due to increased growth of our temporary staffing departments, Bluestones Medical is now offering locum placements for AHP’s and is actively recruiting for pharmacists to join our team for ad-hoc day coverage within a local private hospital in Chester.
This busy hospital is looking for experienced pharmacists to assist their team with the compounding, packaging, labelling and distributing medications to various departments of the hospital.
If you are a motivated pharmacist, with an enthusiastic nature and an ability to adapt to a busy hospital environment then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for these placements, you should have:
- At least 2 years experience working as a pharmacist
- Registered with the GPhC
- Valid qualifications relating to pharmacy work.
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare agency, supplying high quality and framework compliant staffing to a wide selection of private and NHS hospitals and clinics across the country.
We offer all of our staffing:
- Excellent pay rates with flexible working
- Weekly payroll
- Nationwide coverage of temporary placements, alongside access to health frameworks across public and private sectors
- Efficient compliance and sign-up process.
- A friendly, approachable consultant team.
- Out of hours support
For more information regarding this position, and other placements available please click “Apply Now” and one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly afterwards.
Alternatively, the Bluestones Medical team can be reached on 01244555020.