Website Bluestones Medical
Due to increased demand for theatre staffing, Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for recovery trained theatre nurses and operating department practitioners who are looking for locum day placements across a selection of private theatre departments across Cheshire and spreading into the North West of England.
If you are looking for additional shifts, around your current employment, or want the flexibility to pick-and-choose when you work then Bluestones Medical would like to hear from you.
To be considered for agency placements, you should have:
- At least 12 months experience working within an operating theatre environment
- A flexible schedule
- A valid healthcare pin registration, such as NMC or HCPC.
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare agency in the UK, supplying framework compliant theatre staffing across the country.
We offer great perks for our workers including:
- Freedom to work when you wish, with a lot of flexibility offered.
- No minimum commitment required.
- Accurate and weekly payroll
- A clear and concise registration process, in line with framework standards]
- Staff bonuses, competitions and events to attend
- Free CPD verified courses, ran regularly to expand your skills
- Clinically experienced in-house staff and a knowledgeable team to help represent you
- Out of hours support when needed.
For more information about the work we have available, and how we can help you please click “Apply” and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Alternatively, you can call Bluestones Medical at any time on 01244555020 to discuss this in more detail