Website Bluestones Medical
Are you an experienced social worker, specialising in the care and welfare of adults?
Are you the kind of person who enjoys the feeling of making a difference to somebody who needs help?
Do you like to see a process from its beginning through to its end?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, Bluestones Medical would love to hear from you.
Due to internal growth within a local council in Derbyshire, there is a fantastic 3 month placement available for the right social worker covering adult mental health and disability services. This placement will be ongoing until October 2020. This is also a position where you will be given the freedom to work from home where necessary due to the ongoing COVID-19 issues facing the UK at the moment.
You will not be working alone, but liaising with complex care nursing teams, court teams and fellow social workers to ensure the right care happens.
Ideally, you should have at leas 1 years experience as a social worker, with your previous experiences based in adult care. Whilst not necessary, a knowledge of the Mosaic system will be advantageous to have
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
Bluestones Medical is a highly regarded health care agency based in the North West of England. We have a long history of supplying high-quality, fully compliant nurses and healthcare professionals to both public and private sectors.
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work closely with you to understand what you want and need, and to help make this happen.
- We offer weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Regularly reviewed, competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing healthcare environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
For more information on this job role and other social worker placements across the Midlands, please call 01244555020, or email email@example.com