Bluestones Medical are looking for an Registered General Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading care home providers.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN / Adult Nurse Qualified) you will have a current NMC Registration and good knowledge of current clinical practices. We are an RGN to work day shifts, both part and full time application will be considered. You will have experience of providing quality nursing care to people with complex medical needs and respite care.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Managing the care of allocated Residents
- Managing the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
The care home is set in the beautiful grounds overlooked by Bolsover Castle, and caters up to 40 residents, the home is located close to public transport and the M1.
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.