£21,500 Per Annum
Are you an experienced deputy manager looking to work in a beautiful setting with a wonderful atmosphere?
Or maybe you are an experienced Senior Care Assistant looking for the next step in your career?
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Manager at a 21 Bedded Care Home in the picturesque town of Llanrwst. As part of an award-winning UK based care group, you will have the opportunity to work in a pleasant and caring environment whilst developing your skills and furthering your career. You will play a pivotal role in team leadership supporting the wider team and residents.
Role responsibilities include:
- Supporting residents and staff
- Closely support the registered Home Manager
- Promote, Manage and co-ordinate care plans
- Devising Rota’s
- Overseeing Training
- Conducting supervisions
- Senior/Management experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care
- Experience in budgeting and administration (desirable)
- Ability to lead by example
- Experience in supporting a Registered Home Manager
If this sounds like a great next step for your career, please contact Ginnie on 01244 555020.