Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a qualified social worker, looking for a new long-term working contract, do you have experience working with adults in a mental heath social work setting?
If the answer to this is “yes”, then Bluestones Medical would love to hear from you!
Bluestones Medical is looking for well experienced mental health social workers, for a 12 month placement based in Crewe, starting in July 2020.
You will be working with the local authorities Community Mental Health Team, providing assessment and support to adults, that are experiencing difficulties and problems with their mental health, and struggling with their regular life. You will be working alongside a great team, that will let you grow your skills as a social worker.
Should you be successful in this role, you will be managing a caseload, including completing assessments and support plans for care and section 42 queries. All workloads will be in line with standard statutory responsibilities of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
The successful candidate would be expected to have a caseload and to work in line with the statutory responsibilities of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act ; completing assessments and support plans for supported placements/care at home and Section 42 enquiries.
This local authority is looking for the right person to start their journey with them in July, and are offering fantastic hourly rates for the correct person. Due to the urgency of this role, we are currently fast tracking applications with the aim to get you working within 2 weeks.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work closely with you to understand what you want and need, and to help make this happen.
- We offer weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Regularly reviewed, competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing nursing environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away!
For more information, please call 01244555020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org