We are currently recruiting for Band 5/6 Registered Mental Health Nurses for short term roles based within Primary Care Teams within a Mental Health NHS Trust based in Deeside and Wrexham
The teams are looking for help with the backlog of assessments that has arisen due to the increased demand in the community for mental health support
The role would involve a telephone assessment with patients that have been referred into the team and there may be a requirement to signpost patients into third sector services following the assessment.
There is an assessment format to follow, and training/guidance would be provided. Support would be given at all stages; the teams are already well established and are just looking for additional practitioners to strengthen their service
The teams’ hours are Monday to Friday 9 am –5 pm, part-time and full-time hours are available
Why join Bluestones Medical?
The Bluestones Medical mental health division specialises in supporting the community, urgent care, and inpatient mental health services within the NHS.
The team consists of dedicated and passionate individual’s whose goal is to support mental health services and their candidates supporting within these services in the best possible way.
What can you expect from us?
- Unrivalled support and communication from your consultant
- Dedicated Candidate Development Team committed to getting you fully compliant as quickly as possible to ensure you do not miss out on the role you want
- Support from Clinical Staff experienced within your field
- Access to MySirenum allowing you to manage your week and book extra shifts you want at the tap of a button.
- Your very own, free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of amazing discounts each week.
- Competitive pay rates
And what do we need from you?
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 6 months experience within NHS mental health
- Experience of conducting mental health assessments
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Commitment to representing yourself and Bluestones Medical in the best way
To start your journey with us today and become part of the Bluestones Medical family, please click “Apply” and Rachael will contact you for a conversation about your future and how she can help you. Alternatively, call 01244 555 020 for more information.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...