Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading Care home providers.
As a registered Nurse you will have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of current clinical practices. We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN Qualified) to work up to 33 hours per week on days (job shares will be considered). You will have experience of providing quality nurse care to people with complex medical needs or in receipt of respite care.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering the highest possible standards and have experience of working with a care home environment and you will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Managing the care of allocated Residents
- Managing the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
The Care Home is set in the beautiful Derbyshire Countryside, next to the River Rother nearby public transport and quickly links to the M1.
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector.
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.