Website Bluestones Medical
Are you passionate about providing a high standard of efficient and individualised patient care? Do you want flexible work to fit around your lifestyle? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
We have an opportunity for two anaesthetics and recovery practitioners to join the theatre team at an NHS hospital in North East from Mid-September for the next three months. They are looking for staff to cover 6 days a week ; 8am-9pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday although these may vary.
As an established agency and regular supplier to Spire we can offer a great rate of pay £30ph Ltd Company and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
You’re key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 (Option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.