Website Bluestones Medical
Orthopaedic theatre practitioners, trained in theatre scrubbing, are in high demand across Cheshire, and Bluestones Medical is currently working with a highly-regarded in Macclesfield to help provide theatre practitioners to them on a regular basis.
You will be working with an excellent theatre team within their orthopaedic department. The hospital itself has great travel links, approximately 5 minutes from the town train station, and also very close to the M6 motorway. The hospital itself also boasts free parking for all of its staff, patients and guests.
If you have at least one year’s experience in a busy theatre environment, a flexible approach, a skill-set covering varying forms of elective orthopaedic surgeries, and a valid nursing registration we would love to hear from you.
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare agency, supplying frame-work compliant nurses and healthcare professionals to a vast selection of NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
We offer all of our staffing:
- Excellent rates of pay, with an option to be paid PAYE or through an umbrella company (PAYE rates for private sector work only)
- Nation-wide coverage of short-term, long-term and day placements
- Access to nursing frameworks
- A straightforward compliance process
- A dedicated consultant to help you and provide advice on the shits you want.
- Free CPD training courses
For more information please click “Apply” and one of the team members at Bluestones Medical will contact you to review.
This vacancy is just just one of the many healthcare opportunities we have available. If you would like to discuss all suitable ones, you can also call us on 01244555020 where we would be happy to help you.