Website Bluestones Medical
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM HOME
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Agency Mental Health Support Workers. We currently have full-time days (7.30am to 8pm) and Nights (7.30pm to 8am) available with block bookings in advance.
Working with Bluestones Medical means that you can work WHEN you WANT, and WHERE you WANT to cover a range of availability that includes days and nights. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
We are recruiting for this position with fast track clearance if you have PMVA (Aggression training) and online DBS currently in place.
- 6 months of recent care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- Must have PMVA certificate dated within the last year
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 Long Days or Nights a week
- Weekly pay
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
Pay – PAYE (Limited Company rates available)
Monday to Sunday £9.50 to £10.50ph
Bank Holidays £18ph
We are interviewing for this position now, so apply today and a member of the team will be in touch for a friendly chat