Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a passionate Mental Health Support Worker seeking flexible work around the Ebbw Vale Area? Are you looking for a role where you can work when you want, and receive excellent training and support? if so, apply for this excellent role today.
We are currently seeking Experienced Mental Health Support Workers for ongoing work within a CAHMS environment located in Ebbw Vale. We have Day and Night shifts available on an ongoing basis with optional weekend and bank holidays also available.
As a Mental Health Support worker, you will be professional, reliable, and dedicated to the role, and ideally looking to cover 3-4 days or nights per week. You will ideally have access to your own transport or be able to easily get to the Ebbw vale area. For this role, you MUST currently have a valid PMVA certificate.
- 6 months of recent experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- Must have PMVA Certificate
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 3-4 Long Days or Nights a week
Pay and Benefits
Rates for this role are £9.50ph to £10ph PAYE or £11.80 to £12.80 Ltd with enhancements for Bank Holiday.
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate teamWeekly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM HOME
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.